Puppy Manners Class - Stow
This is the most important class you will ever take with your dog! See complete description below.
***Your puppy must be less than 16 weeks the start of the first class to be eligible for Puppy Manners.*** (For 16 weeks and up, click here.)
* indicates a required field
Duration: 6-week session with humans-only orientation.
Summary: Puppies between 8 and 16 weeks are strongly encouraged to attend our Puppy Manners class. This is the most important class you will ever take with your dog. In addition to learning basic manners, we will also prepare your pup for everything he needs to be a well-rounded adult dog. Some of things we cover include:
- Off-leash play skills
- Handling/veterinary exams
- Resource guarding prevention
- Confidence training (i.e. different surfaces, sights, limited agility, etc.)
- All the basics (sit, down, come, stay, leave it, and touch)
*Puppy Manners students are eligible to attend six Puppy Socials free of charge.